Thank you for your interest in the 2017-18 TeenSHARP Delaware College Access Ambassador Training (CAAT) program. In addition to your online application, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A teacher recommendation letter saved as (First Name_Last Name_RecLetter)
- Your most recent grade report or transcript saved as (First Name_Last Name_Transcript)
- A graded writing assignment saved as (First Name_Last Name_WritingSample)
- A Word document with answers to the following questions saved as (First Name_Last Name_AppEssays)
- TeenSHARP requires students to invest all of their Saturdays in order to become most ready for a top college. TeenSHARP staff only works with a small number of students, and it’s a partnership that requires sacrifices on both parts. Why are you the student who we should be investing in? (150 words-200)
- TeenSHARP offers a variety of support services to ensure students are prepared for a top college. What do you find most valuable about the TeenSHARP program and what support services do you think you’ll need most? Why? (200-250 words)
Once everything has been received, you will get an email indicating whether or not you have been selected to move on to the final stage of the admission process, the group interview.
- Applicant must be in grades 9-11;
- Applicant loves learning and is willing to expand his/her intellectual horizons;
- Applicant is passionate about community empowerment and wants to grow as a leader;
- Applicant has requisite family support to successfully complete all components of the program.
The deadline for submitting applications to the CAAT program has been extended to July 15th, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact the Site Manager at email@example.com